What do I get in my Caribbean Love Package??
All Caribbean Love Packages include:
- Personalized costume
- Goodie bag (including a Caribbean Love cup)
- Food & drink during the parade
- Caribbean Love Poisson
- Happiness, Love and Fun
- Top DJs
- Friendly security
- And of course…. a beautiful costume
What do I need to register for my costume?
We need the following basic information:
Bra size, waist size (in inches), top size, bottom size
T-shirt size, waist size (in inches), short size
Information required may differ depending on individual costume please refer to product page.
When is my registration complete?
Your registration is complete once your deposit or full payment has cleared. You will receive a confirmation email.
Can I change my costume options? Or is my costume transferable?
All Caribbean Love costumes are personalized. Once your registration is complete the following will apply:
- NO exchanging costume options or sections
- NO returns and no refunds
- NO change of measurements or sizes
- NO transfering costume/package
Am I allowed to customize my own costume?
The designers spent hours designing and creating each costume to ensure it coincides with their vision of the theme. We would love to maintain our vision so we kindly ask you to contact us about any alterations you may want to make.
Is the deposit refundable?
All deposits are NON-refundable.
What is the date for final payments?
All payments for Rhythm & Rhyme costumes must be made by 15th of June 2020. All payments for Le Freaks costumes must be fully paid by the 30th of June 2020.
What payment options do I have?
iDEAL, PayPal, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
When can I collect my costume?
Costume distribution schedule will be emailed, posted to our website and on our social media channels.
What do I need for Costume Collection?
You need your ‘paid in full’ invoice in order to collect your costume. You can download your invoice from the My Account page. If you have not received this please contact us immediately. It is not possible to collect your costume or package without this document.
Are kids allowed to participate in the parade?
Kids are allowed and will be part of the parade on a separate float. We do have a maximum amount which we allow to ensure proper supervision. For safety purposes, we will not be able to exceed this maximum amount.
I am interested in providing a service / becoming a sponsor of Caribbean Love – who do I contact?
Please contact us via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring your Caribbean Love rag to the road. The rag is multifunctional you can wave it when dancing, dry your sweat or pose for pics and whatever else you can think of.
- Wear your most comfortable pair shoes during the parade. You wouldn’t want sore feet to stand in the way of having a good time.
- Go all out with accessories and make up because it’s Carnival time! It is never too much.
- Bring your Caribbean Love cup, let’s have fun and be conscious of the environment. Drinks will only be served in your cup.
- Remember to keep hydrated, drink lots of water and eat well before and during the parade. Drink responsibly. *Lunch will be provided before the parade*
- Keep the Caribbean Love spirit all day. We bring love and vibes in a fun and safe way.
- Respect each other.
- Be on time at the truck to have the full experience.
- If there are any issues with masqueraders or onlookers, please alert the security.
- Do not forget your wristband, because that is your entrance to the band.
- Don’t bring valuable items to the parade. We do not have a locker or a storage place.*
- Please know your limit! Drink responsibly.
- Don’t invite non Caribbean Love masqueraders to join the band.
*We will have a box where you can store small items at your own risk