Stiching Caribbean Love
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering with Caribbean Love. By registering with Caribbean Love you agree and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If we use “we”, “us”, “our”, “Caribbean Love” or “CL” in these terms it refers to Caribbean Love carnival band and “you” and “your” refers to you as a participant in the Caribbean Love carnival mas band.
We may modify these Terms, for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on Our Website; these changes do not affect rights and obligations that arose prior to such changes. Your continued use of our Website or any of our goods or services following the posting of modified Terms will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. Please review these Terms periodically for changes.
If you have an enquiry regarding any of our products or need help with an order please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also use our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A registration form with all details is to be completed at the beginning of the registration process. Registration is only successful once the relevant deposit amount has been received. If a deposit is not made and an email confirmation has not been received your registration was not successful. Please contact us immediately to ensure that your costume package is secured.
Returns and Refunds
Carnival costumes are made to the given measurements. Please note that once you have completed registration the following will apply:
- NO exchanging costume options or changing sections
- NO returns and no refunds
- NO changing of measurements or sizes
- NO transferring costume package
There are several payment options available to you.
We use Mollie as one option to handle credit card and direct debit payments. We do not store your financial details. Please visit mollie.com for more information.
We also use iDEAL for credit card or debit card payments made directly via the website. We do not store your financial details. Please visit iDEAL.com for more information.
Finally, we use PayPal to handle online payment processing. Payments may be made using credit or debit cards or via PayPal account. PayPal is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online. We do not store your financial details. Please visit paypal.com for information on PayPal payments
The following payment options are possible:
- A single full payment
- Two installments, including the deposit
- Three installments, including the deposit
The deadlines for full payment of your remaining balance are as follows:
First installment – upon registration
Second and last installment – due before 15th June 2020 (Rhythm & Rhyme)
Fun mas – due by 30th June 2020 (Le Freaks)
*If you have registered with a discount offer other payment conditions apply.
A schedule for costume distribution will be published on our website, through our social media channels and by email. After the final date for distribution, all uncollected costumes will be forfeited and will become property of Caribbean Love. Any associated payments with said costume package is therefore also be forfeited.
We ask you to please adhere to the following rules to ensure a hassle free pick up:
- Ensure that your package has been paid for in full. We are unable to receive payment at mas camp during distribution
- Costume packages must be collected by the person named in the order or by an assigned representative.
- Make sure you have received your “Paid In Full” invoice by 15th June 2020 (Rhythm & Rhyme) or 30th June 2020 (Le Freaks). You can download your invoice from the My Account page. If you have not received this please contact us immediately. It is not possible to collect your costume or package without this document.
- Please have a valid photo identification (no copies) at the Costume distribution. We will not issue your package without a valid form of photo identification.
- An assigned representative can collect your costume on your behalf but will require the following information:
- A signed letter stating that you give the person in question authority to collect your costume
- A copy of the costume confirmation, this can be a paper or digital document.
- A copy of your photo ID and ID of the person collecting the costume package. This can be paper or digital document.
- Without the above mentioned documentations, we will not be able to overhand any costumes packages.